The conference is designed to provide an opportunity to share experience in the design, operation and modeling of nuclear reactors, as well as share practical approaches to education that can be applied in various educational programs.
The conference is devoted to the sustainable development of nuclear technologies, the current challenges and trends in nuclear reactors and the nuclear fuel cycle.
- Features of fast reactors
- Challenges in closed nuclear fuel cycle implementation
- Calculation for the needs of operation and design of nuclear reactors
- Computational reactor tests, codes, data bases multiphysics calculations of nuclear reactors
- Nuclear education & knowledge management
Venue of the Conference
Sport and health camp "Volga", Tver region, Russia